Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4th

It was awesome spending time with the family. I didn't do anything except show up due to my recent back surgery. But I can say I enjoyed spending time with my family. It was nice to gather at my mom and dad's house for the holiday!!! I couldn't stay there long enough for the fireworks. I had to get home and lay down and take my back brace off. It was making the small of my back sore.

Everybody pitched in and helped cook everything that needed to be done. I have a great family. The only people missing yesterday was my children. They are still visiting their dad. They will be there for another month. I miss them terribly.

I hope everybody had a great 4th of July and celebrated Independence day with loads of family and friends around and lots of fireworks. I pray everybody had a safe holiday also.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY AMERICA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment